Merry Christmas to all

Home Forums General Discussions Merry Christmas to all

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Here's wishing everyone a very merry Christmas.

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Merry Christmas, everyone! We have our first white Christmas since moving here in 2017--about two inches on the ground, enough to be decorative, and the cold weather keeps it intact.

skeptic7
        Participant

Merry Christmas! Snow on the ground from Friday. Its still very cold but getting slightly warmer.

aaronatthedoublef
          Participant

Merry Christmas everyone! No snow but cold. We had a few inches on rain Thursday night through Friday with high winds and then the rain stopped and temps dropped. The high was in the teens yesterday but warm compared to the Midwest.

RiversideLen
            Participant

Merry Christmas everyone!

cwcdesign
              Participant

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone is staying warm and safe this Christmas!

Mike Nolan
                Keymaster

We haven't had a lot of snow, but it has been cold enough that what we did get hasn't gone away, so technically it is a white Christmas. It's currently 14 and supposed to get to 30 today, that's a heat wave compared to the last several days. (When you have a day where the high is 5 below, that's COLD!)

RiversideLen
                  Participant

We had snow the other day. It wasn't a whole lot but enough to have to deal with it. I started to shovel the driveway and then decided it was heavy enough and deep enough where it drifted to fire up the snow throw. However, I could not remove the gas cap, apparently is must have been slightly cross threaded (easy to do with the plastic threads). So I left it alone for a couple of days. Went out there today and took channel locks to the cap, I got the sucker off and the driveway cleared. It's supposed to get into the 40's for a few days later this week.

Joan Simpson
                    Participant

I'm a day late had a great day yesterday.Just my husband and me but we had friends drop in and had a great visit

We have had some of the coldest weather we've had in along time, y'all can keep all that snow and cold brrr.

I hope each and all had a Merry Christmas , we have been greatly blessed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.