Kid Pizza Needs Some Help

Home Forums Member News Kid Pizza Needs Some Help

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nina Beyt
    Participant

Cards, letters, flour power, whatever you can muster. He was due to get a pacemaker today but is being kept overnight in CCU for more tests. If everything goes well, it will be installed tomorrow. While we don't know his age, he seems to be at least 85, and very likely older. His birthday is next week, the 14th, and I hope we can get some birthday cards and/or get well cards out to him. I have permission to give his address to anyone who asks, so email me, folks.

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Thank you Nina for letting us know. Please keep us updated. I have his address and will send a card.

wonky
        Participant

I did not know KP was ill. Although I haven't gotten an email from him lately, I have spoken with him over the phone,but that was also several weeks ago. If you get any updates from him, please let us know.

He means a lot to me, and has so many friends here.

omaria
          Participant

Nina, have you heard any thing more ? Did he get the pace maker ?

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

Years ago I found a birthday card for my wife's stepmother that had her in stitches for quite a while, I wish I had bought a dozen of them!

Outside: In honor of your birthday, a tree has been planted in your name in Israel.

Inside: Your day to water it is Tuesdays.

Nina Beyt
              Participant

I just heard from Cindy that he is doing fine. The implant procedure went well and he should be home sometime during the weekend. As she said, "keep those cards and letters coming".

Mike Nolan
                Keymaster

That's a big relief! Thanks for the update.

BakerAunt
                  Participant

Wonderful news! I sent my card off this morning.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by BakerAunt.
                    cwcdesign
                    Participant

So glad to hear the news. Hopefully, he'll be up to his ol' self soon

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

I'm hoping to coach him through getting signed on here soon.

Italiancook
                        Participant

You may reassure him, Mike, by telling him there's a new poster who is almost totally ignorant about technology. If I can figure this out, so can he. When I was reading but not posting on the BC, I liked his posts. I hope his health improves to the point he can join us.

KIDPIZZA
                          Participant

MIKE:
                            Good morning to you my friend. Yes, yesterday I finally made 2,or 3 more attempts with a 45, minute rest period in~between each to neutralize my temper somewhat & not say what I would subsequently have to apologize for. I then finally succeeded in getting through & I finally got through the "FORT KNOX" GATES.

MIKE:
                            birhday gift from a friend. I shall remember each Tuesday as it's watering day.

AND TO ALL, Yes, I have been receiving many GET WELL greeting cards everyday so far. And I must say, HOW NICE it is when I get under the weather because I have so many friends that send me greeting cards. It keeps me busy just reading them. (LOL) But I do appreciate them very, very much so. And my THANKS to all who bothered to think of me through their busy schedule.

Enjoy the rest of the day my friends.

~CASS/KIDPIZZA

Mike Nolan
                            Keymaster

Glad to see you made it through the gauntlet. It may be frustrating but it is an evil necessity these days to keep the spammers out, most of them coming from countries most of us probably couldn't find on a map. (I'm must be on at least a half dozen WordPress-driven sites these days, I think mine is kind of in the middle for Draconian-ness.)

There's a different card from me en route, Cass, might not get there until Thursday, though.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Mike Nolan.
                              • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Mike Nolan.
                            Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.