KAF on sale at StopnShop

Home Forums General Discussions KAF on sale at StopnShop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kimbob
    Participant

Don't know if any of you have a StopnShop close by but a 5 lb bag of KAF unbleached flour is $2.99. I bought 2 bags. They had 3 lb bags, too. Haven't seen it on the shelves in quite a while.

Spread the word
      cwcdesign
      Participant

And, I thought Harris Teeter was a good deal at $3.99. Bought two bags myself. I think the deal goes for several weeks.

BakerAunt
        Participant

I bought three 5 lb. bags on sale for $2.50 each last Thursday at Kroger. I posted about it on the Covid-19 thread.

kimbob
          Participant

Wow, really good price, BakerAunt. Are you sure 3 is enough?!😊

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by kimbob.
            skeptic7
            Participant

Harris Teeter had a sale on KAF flour. A 5 lb bag was $3.49, not as good as BakerAunt's prices but its $1.00 cheaper then the regular prices and about $2.00 cheaper than some other stores. I bought 2 bags of the whole wheat.

BakerAunt
              Participant

Kroger only had the King Arthur AP on sale, so that is an excellent price for whole wheat flour, Skeptic. I just ordered two bags of whole wheat flour from Bob's Red Mill. Due to demand, they are not selling it by the case, so it is more than I usually pay, but the price was still a bit less than what I've seen in the store.

RiversideLen
                Participant

*edited because I put my post in the wrong thread*

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by RiversideLen.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.