Happy Birthday Kidpizza!!!

Home Forums Member News Happy Birthday Kidpizza!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    S_Wirth
    Participant

Sending a big bundle of best wishes to you as you celebrate your very special day today, Kidpizza...Happy Birthday!! And many, many more to come!

Spread the word
      cwcdesign
      Participant

Happy Birthday to you and your new pacemaker, KP!!! Hope you have a wonderful day with your lady friends.

BakerAunt
        Participant

Happy, happy birthday, Cass! May you have a wonderful day with friends. Your baking advice has made all of us much better bakers.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

I hope you're reading this, Cass, so you know how much we all appreciate you. Happy birthday!

Nina Beyt
            Participant

Happy Birthday! Happy back to your own place day. Are't you glad you have your new pacemaker just in time to celebrate? I hope they are throwing you a party!

RiversideLen
              Participant

Happy Birthday KidPizza!

Italiancook
                Participant

We haven't officially "met," KidPizza, but I enjoyed and learned from your posts on the BC. Didn't post; just read. I also wish you a Happy Birthday!

omaria
                  Participant

My dear Secret Agent Man, Happy, happy Birthday ! I am so glad you are home again. With your pacemaker you should be good as new. !! So we all expect many posts from you.
                    But all joking aside, I do hope you have a good recovery . A big hug from your friend....Ria.

wonky
                    Participant

Kid...my heartfelt good wishes for a very Happy Birthday. We are all missing you here, so come and join us, and tell us if you enjoyed some birthday cake. Hoping to hear from you soon...Chris

Joan Simpson
                      Participant

Happy Birthday Kidpizza hoping you have a great day,always like getting your input on things! Joan

KIDPIZZA
                        Participant

Good Morning S_WIRTH & all of my friends.
                          Thank You SARAH for remembering my Special day as you always have... year in & year out with~out fail so nice to have such good & caring friends.
                          My friends I am not so sorry to say that yesterday was A UN~EVENTFULL DAY for me.
                          After 7, days of not shaving & showering I did so & went off to visit my lady friend Gerry. Every year, she has me over for my GOURMET JUNK FOOD DINNER or taken me to a local sports bar for dinner. (This year NE clam Chowder from a can) & a outdoor grilled Hamburger. about 1/2,# worth. I hardly could finish it...Honestly I think it must taken me 25, minutes to completely downing it down. This is what I enjoy & beef boloney sandwiches & deli potato salad.
                          My "CAKE" consisted of a large APPLE TURNOVER from the day~old shelf from the community super market No candle inserted in it.
                          But TRUST ME on this folks, You see, I am not complaining...you see I would not have had it any other way.
                          That is the exact way I enjoy myself... just being practical & living & staying with~in my means & having people that are that way sitting next to me.
                          Besides, I was just SO happy to being able to be with my lady friend & spend my 85th year standing on my own feet somewhat & still driving my 20, yr old BUICK CENTURY.
                          It was only 8, days ago from yesterday that I needed help from a young lady to help me to my auto for fear of failing on face again.

Well, I think I am finished now...except to say that I hope I can have at least just 1, more day next year like yesterday with my friend Gerry (25 years in Dec as friends) & I can say to my Culinary friends again THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for being so kind & respectfull of me & my persona.

Have a nice day....& I do love you all.

~CASS/KIDPIZZA.

PS: This is my first post in this site. I hope I will not screw it up when I hit the finish button.

Italiancook
                          Participant

Cass, I am inspired by the grateful attitude you display in your post. Thank you for sharing.

S_Wirth
                            Participant

Kidpizza...I'm so glad you had an enjoyable day to celebrate your 85th birthday! And happy you got fixed up so you can post here. Hoping your pacemaker will provide you with better breathing and help you feel better for along time.

We have been so hot here I cannot even think straight. Two days ago we had 100F and we've had 95s and 97s many days, too. We get our groceries and other things done very early. I know you have very high temps but your humidity is quite low. Our humidity is so high along with the high temps so it saps us even without doing anything.

Stay cool and behave yourself now, =)!

omaria
                              Participant

YooHoo !! You made it over here ! Great.!! I am glad you were able to celebrate your birthday with your friend. Just the way you like it. In our hearts and minds we celebrated right along with you.!

KIDPIZZA
                                Participant

Cass, I am inspired by the grateful attitude you display in your post. Thank you for sharing.

ITALIANCOOK:
                                  Good afternoon & happy to meet you today as well. I did make inquiry about 6, days
                                  ago on your question pertaining about the ITALIAN measuring spoons.

My lady contact Simona we met on the KAF BC about 10 / 12, years ago is from Milan, Italy.)
                                  I contacted her by wire, this is what she said. In Italy we employ a weighing scale.
                                  We do not use cups & spoons.
                                  And SOOOOO, I went to Google & found authentic Italian recipes to view. And many are metric to be used on a gram scale. Then like here in America they are used 1, tsp of yeast, baking powder, salt & ete. Soooo, use the measuring spoons you have.
                                  I hope this info helps you.

Just one more thing while I have your attention. THANK YOU for your kind thoughts directed my way that I read in other threads. This way it saves me further writing more than I have to with my 1, finger typer.

Oh yes Italian cook, please tell me your given name.

Members, enjoy the rest of the day now.

~CASS/KIDPIZZA.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.