Happy Birthday Kidpizza!!!

Home Forums Member News Happy Birthday Kidpizza!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    KIDPIZZA
    Participant

Kidpizza…I’m so glad you had an enjoyable day to celebrate your 85th birthday! And happy you got fixed up so you can post here. Hoping your pacemaker will provide you with better breathing and help you feel better for along time.

We have been so hot here I cannot even think straight. Two days ago we had 100F and we’ve had 95s and 97s many days, too. We get our groceries and other things done very early. I know you have very high temps but your humidity is quite low. Our humidity is so high along with the high temps so it saps us even without doing anything.

Stay cool and behave yourself now, =)!

To my very, very dear friend SARAH. I have read your posted thread to me so far twice now.
      I know you have been very very angry & disappointed in me for a long time now. And which has had a effect on me because you above all was my special friend & the one beside CYNTHIA was for me 101% of the time. And I had noticed this after a while.
      AND SO;
      This the appropriate time & place to say "I AM SORRY FOR PICKING ON YOU sometime ago.

Anyway I promise It will not happen again. I thank you for your forgiving me of such childish behavior. Which is extremely hard for me to do...almost impossible as some of my family members as well as member "GRANDMA" in the past have learned some years ago.

I am happy that we are begging to slowly becoming a FAMILY again.

Enjoy the day.

~CASS/KIDPIZZA.

Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

There's a tire dealership near me that posts witticisms on their sign, one they post frequently reads:

Family owned
        shut up
        no you shut up

Having grown up with 4 brothers and a sister, that sounds like a family to me!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Mike Nolan.
        S_Wirth
        Participant

Oh my goodness...I have not been mad at you. Back when you were kidding me about 'hitching posts' and Montgomery Ward and Sears Roebuck catalogs, I was laughing and trying to think of a silly come-back. The last couple of months have been hard on me and I never got back at you.

Our taxes were a nightmare this time because two entities were idiots and I could not get them to fix things without a hassle. Our bank of 49 years changed hands and it was a lot of work and I still don't have it all done. In April, the new bank started sending us all the new rules and regulations for the June 3 change over. Then, the BC closing took a lot out of me time-wise. I was trying to remember a lot of members' recipes and things we needed to save. I'd look up the recipes and alphabetize them and post a link of them so rottiedogs and Bakeraunt could copy and save many of them that I could not get to. I got a lot of emails from BC friends trying to find things they wanted to save so I helped them all I could. I tried to get word to many BCers that didn't visit the site much so they'd have a chance to copy/save.

And, then as my husband just said...you had to put up with me, LOL!! I was shaking my head up and down and laughing at him.

So, you can see what all has been taking up my time the last two plus months.

You'll always be my good friend and buddy so don't worry about thinking you made me upset.

We own a vehicle that is 33 years old so I know about driving old stuff.

Now you can feel better that we got the problems resolved.

Your dear friend,

Sarah

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by S_Wirth.
          wonky
          Participant

WooHoo KP is here. Now things are really starting to feel like we are all coming together again. I am so grateful to see everyone here. I hope we will all be here for a loooooong time.

skeptic7
            Participant

Kid Pizza;
              I am so glad that your operation was successful and that you had a happy birthday! I hope the rest of your recovery is easy.

KIDPIZZA
              Participant

Kid Pizza;
                I am so glad that your operation was successful and that you had a happy birthday! I hope the rest of your recovery is easy.

Good morning my new friend. I appreciate your kind sentiment for me.
                I am feeling somewhat better now at least I feel improvement in my breathing.

I believe this is the first time we have posted one & another. I really hope we can do so regularly from now on. It is important to me to have an exchange of ideas
                with other knowledgeable members.

Skeptic 7, enjoy the rest of the day now & thank you again for remembering me..

~CASS/KIDPIZZA.

Nina Beyt
                Participant

Hey, everybody! Look! Cass and Sara are hugging! This is a red letter day, and you can tell both of them have had a horrible Spring, what with taxes and bad banks and bad clients and bad hearts. All getting better now, and it is a time to celebrate. Break out the candles. Cass is now 85 and can breathe, and Sare is (almost) over tax season and can breathe. At least she could if her corner of the country would cool down. Las Vegas is an oven of a different type, and it'll be 102 where I live in a couple of days.

Let's thank Mike again, for this place to hang out, and now we have a new friend, Italian Baker.

I don't remember what caused S & C to feel hurt, or saddened, but I will say this. It is hard to tell in an online message when someone is teasing/kidding/leg pulling, or just plain venting and harrassing. I've joked with Maria which she knew was totally leg pulling and she responded in kind. I love it when we can tease one another this way, when rapport and comfort is established. If it weren't for the sharing of bread (and the love of baking), we here would never have met. We don't get to "break bread" together in reality, but this will do. Thanks everybody, for the friendship.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.