Cinnamon Rolls!

Home Forums Baking — Breads and Rolls Cinnamon Rolls!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Thanks for making this a separate thread, Mike. It will make it easier to find.

Aaron--After re-reading this thread, I noticed that you mentioned muffin pans for the Schnecken. There is another recipe, Pecan Rolls, in Muffin Pans, which uses Kuchen Dough No. 2 or 3.

I will add it at the bottom of the Schnecken recipes in the recipe section.

Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

I looked in the kitchen gadget drawers, and while we have 3 wire blade cutters, all of them have a bar that limits the thickness of the slices, so they wouldn't work for cinnamon rolls.

aaronatthedoublef
        Participant

Thanks BA.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

I ordered a wire-blade cheese cutter that should work for cinnamon rolls, I will report on how well it works.

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

My neighbor's wife said they're really enjoying the cinnamon rolls. They must be spacing them out carefully, I finished the last of ours yesterday. But she said their grandchildren were coming over today, and that'll probably finish them off. I will have to make another batch in a week or two--to test out the cheese slicer method, of course. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.