What are you Cooking the Week of October 2, 2022?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of October 2, 2022?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

Tonight we had meatloaf, baked sweet potatoes and green beans.

BakerAunt
      Participant

For dinner on Thursday, my husband cooked some boneless pork sirloin. I peeled, cubed, and roasted two of our Honey Nut squashes, tossed in olive oil, for 40 minutes at 375F in the countertop oven. These are delicious. Microwaved fresh broccoli completed the meal.

chocomouse
        Participant

We had tuna fish sandwiches for a late supper, on fresh (made this morning) white buttermilk maple oatmeal bread, a Beth Hensperger recipe.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

We had tacos.

BakerAunt
            Participant

I made yogurt on Friday.

Dinner will be leftover soup and some of the whole wheat sourdough crackers I baked about ten days ago. We are on restricted water use for the next 24 hours, as we had to have the new well treated.

chocomouse
              Participant

Dinner was ribs on the grill, potato salad, and buttercup squash from last year's garden.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

We had hamburger steaks and fries an easy meal for me as we had a grocery run today at Target and Publix.I agree with Mike just about everything was up in price.

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

I'm canning tomato juice today, so far I've got 6 quarts done, probably 2 or 3 more once these are done processing.

chocomouse
                    Participant

Dinner tonight was omelets with fresh English muffins.

BakerAunt
                      Participant

I roasted a chicken for Saturday's dinner. I also roasted potato chunks tossed in olive oil and sprinkled with Penzey's Sunny Paris. Microwaved fresh broccoli from the farmers market completed the main meal. Dessert was the last chocolate zucchini cake from the freezer.

Joan Simpson
                        Participant

We had taco salad.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.