What are you Cooking the Week of May 8, 2022?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of May 8, 2022?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

My husband pan-cooked some pork on Wednesday that we had for dinner with leftover quinoa salad.

Joan Simpson
      Participant

Tonight I cooked some fresh sausage ,red potatoes with a thickened sauce over them and leftover green butter beans,buttermilk biscuits.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

The early plan was for burgers on the grill again tonight, it is currently 95 outside. But there's also a thunderstorm warning until 6:30 so we might be having dinner after that.

BakerAunt
          Participant

We had leftover pea soup with cornbread I baked. Tomorrow, I will need to cook a whole meal again.

RiversideLen
            Participant

I had chicken veg soup and a chicken sandwich.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

Tonight we had Mexican casserole with bread-n-butter.

BakerAunt
                Participant

I started Friday's cooking by making the batch of yogurt I make every six days. For dinner, I made the Crispy Oven Fish and Chips with Tartar sauce, which we had with microwaved fresh broccoli. If we had known that it was going to stay this warm (got into the upper 80s), I would have chosen a different dinner for tonight. However, we ate later than usual and opened windows to let the heat out.

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

We had burgers on the grill again, plus salads, we ate on the patio while watching for birds.

Joan Simpson
                    Participant

I fired up the grill and smoked a half chicken and 4 hamburger patties.We had BBQ smoke chicken,baked beans and a baked sweet potato.Hamburgers for later on.

BakerAunt
                      Participant

I made my healthier version of my Mom’s hamburger stroganoff for Saturday night dinner. We had it over a combination of brown rice and a wild rice mixture. We also had microwaved frozen peas.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.