What are you Cooking the Week of March 28, 2021?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of March 28, 2021?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

No plans here yet. I've got some ground beef to use up, maybe something with that.

Spread the word
      Italiancook
      Participant

I'm going to make braised, breaded pork chops for dinner with Swiss Chard & skillet fried potatoes.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

I've got chicken marinating to chargrill, with that I'm making thickened potatoes and leftover salad from the taco salad last night.

cwcdesign
          Participant

Will made Greek Lamb Meatballs with Avocado Goddess Sauce (HBH) that I requested for my birthday dinner. We've had enough for 2 nights of leftovers.

Tomorrow, since I'm off. I'll figure out something fun.

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

Lavash pizza here tonight.

BakerAunt
              Participant

Sunday night dinner was stir-fry with soba noodles, leftover roast chicken, carrots, celery, red bell pepper, mushrooms, broccoli, and the drippings from the deglazed chicken roasting pan. I worked out how to cook this new brand of soba noodles—add to boiling water, and when it returns to a boil, drain immediately. Cooking it the way I did the last brand, or the way this brand states on its label, creates mushy, flavorless noodles.

RiversideLen
                Participant

I made fried rice with brown rice, red cabbage, carrot and mushrooms.

Joan Simpson
                  Participant

Tonight we had spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic toast.

BakerAunt
                    Participant

I made another batch of yogurt.

Monday night dinner was salmon patties on a bun, with a mixed greens and vegetable salad.

cwcdesign
                      Participant

I made the whole dinner tonight (it helped to have the day off). I grilled chicken tenders in a lemon/Parmesan/mayonnaise marinade. It was nice, but I’ll make chicken salad with the rest and I think that will be really good. We also had baked rice and roasted green beans, mushrooms and garlic tossed in olive oil, balsamic vinegar and s&p.

RiversideLen
                        Participant

I had a small ribeye steak, bow tie pasta and broccoli.

Mike Nolan
                          Keymaster

The Reubens we had last night were so good, we made them again today. One of the two loaves of pumpernickel is gone already. I'm hoping the other will last long enough to be available for ham on Easter.

Joan Simpson
                            Participant

Tonight I fried cubed pork,rice and tomatoes and cooked some dry lima beans.

Mike Rubens are one of my favorite sandwiches and your rye with it yum!

Joan Simpson
                              Participant

Tonight we had salmon patties,cole slaw and cheese grits.

BakerAunt
                                Participant

Leftover salmon patties on buns with a mixed greens salad with a few vegetables is on our menu for this evening.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.