What are you Cooking the Week of March 10, 2024?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of March 10, 2024?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

The chocolate custards separated a little, maybe the cocoa wasn't sufficiently mixed in. I may try making them with melted chocolate next time, that is the more traditional way to make them.

Joan Simpson
      Participant

I had a bowl of venison chili and a hotdog.I also made venison jerky for the first time and it turned out pretty good.My sister in law gave me a dehydrator so I'm experimenting.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

It was in the low 70's again today, so I got the outdoor grill set up for the season and we had burgers on some keto-friendly buns I made. (I'll post more about them, with pictures, in the baking category.)

BakerAunt
          Participant

We also had warm weather in the low 70s on Wednesday. For dinner, we had more of the Turkey, Butternut Squash, Farro, and Kale stew.

chocomouse
            Participant

Leftovers tonight. 57 today going down to 27 tonight.

RiversideLen
              Participant

I had a burger and chicken vegetable soup.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

I had leftover egg roll in a bowl and it reheated well.

BakerAunt
                  Participant

I made yogurt on Thursday.

For dinner, I had a leftover pork on a bun, along with some small carrots. My husband finished the Butternut and Turkey stew.

chocomouse
                    Participant

We had bulgogi and veggies on rice for dinner tonight.

BakerAunt
                      Participant

I made Turkey, Mushroom, and Spinach Lasagna for dinner on Friday. Although it takes about an hour to assemble, it makes enough for three meals, with an easy re-heat in the microwave for the next two.

Mike Nolan
                        Keymaster

I got a batch of beef stock started yesterday, let it simmer all night and will be straining it later this evening.

Supper was leftovers, I had to solve an issue for a client that kept me from the original plan for dinner tonight (steaks), so we'll do them tomorrow.

RiversideLen
                          Participant

Yesterday I roasted a pork tenderloin. Tonight I had a tenderloin sandwich and chicken veggie soup.

Joan Simpson
                            Participant

Yesterday I had rotisserie chicken sandwich and today my friends daughter grilled us a steak and potatoes.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.