What are you Cooking the Week of July 24, 2022?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of July 24, 2022?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

We're having tuna salad in a tomato tonight. Maybe some more sweet corn, too.

chocomouse
      Participant

Salads night here: potato, bean, seafood.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

Easy day for me, taco salad tonight.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

Salads here, and then a bagel.

BakerAunt
            Participant

It was not the most balanced of dinners on Thursday: a slice of leftover pizza and an ear of sweet corn. At least I included a glass of milk.

I made yogurt today.

chocomouse
              Participant

Odd menu for us too! My husband had an egg salad sandwich, and I had sauteed zucchini, summer squash, and onions, with Penzey's Fox Point seasoning.

RiversideLen
                Participant

I made meatballs yesterday.

Yesterday I had spaghetti and meatballs with broccoli.
                  Tonight I had bowtie pasta with meatballs and asparagus. I bought a half cherry pie from Whole Foods, so a slice and vanilla ice cream will be dessert.

Joan Simpson
                  Participant

We had chargrilled chicken,macaroni and cheese,garden pea salad and I made sugar cookies today.

BakerAunt
                    Participant

We had leftover lima beans, brown rice, ham, and vegetables, along with some sweet corn.

This morning I blanched some green beans and froze them. For details, see the "Freezing Green Beans" thread.

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

We had some sweet corn and then tomato and salami sandwiches.

Mike Nolan
                        Keymaster

I'm doing an eye of round roast on the rotisserie for tonight's supper.

Joan Simpson
                          Participant

I cooked some baby dry lima beans ,we had them over rice and tomato gravy and fried a piece of cubed pork.

BakerAunt
                            Participant

After two years of poor harvests of snow peas from our garden, this year we have had a nice crop. I made stir-fry for Saturday night dinner using soba noodles, leftover pork and its deglazing liquid, carrots, celery, green onion, red bell pepper, mushrooms, broccoli, and our snow peas.

chocomouse
                              Participant

Tonight we had grilled chicken thighs, potatoes roasted on the grill, cole slaw with cabbage fresh from the garden, and mixed zucchini and summer squash. Dessert was blueberry cobbler.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.