What are you Cooking the Week of August 9, 2020?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of August 9, 2020?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

We had tacos tonight.

BakerAunt
      Participant

Friday night’s dinner was roasted chicken thighs, rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with Penzey’s Buttermilk dressing mix. I roasted them on those silicone racks I bought, so that they would be out of the grease. While the chicken roasted, in the oven, I used the countertop convection oven to roast potato wedges. I cut Russet potatoes in half, then each half into thirds. I tossed with olive oil, then Penzey’s Buttermilk dressing mix. We had the chicken and potatoes with fresh, microwaved green beans from our garden.

For dessert, I had found a small banana Bundt cake in the freezer, so I thawed it and added glaze.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

Tonight we had Spanish rice,had a grocery run today and found everything we needed.

BakerAunt
          Participant

I made another batch of yogurt on Saturday.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

I made homemade Sloppy Joe's and they're better this time,fries and pork-n-beans.I had always used the canned stuff but this is better.

Mike Nolan
              Keymaster

We had cheese tortellini with a pasta sauce that I added mushrooms, diced tomatoes and some ground beef to.

navlys
                Participant

BA,I purchased those silicon racks and I think Ill try those chicken thighs on them. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.