What are you Baking the Week of April 9, 2023?

Home Forums Baking โ€” Breads and Rolls What are you Baking the Week of April 9, 2023?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

I'll probably make another batch of peanut butter cookies today.

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

On Monday, I baked two small loaves of the Mostly Whole Wheat Maple Buttermilk Bread. It is particularly wonderful in ham sandwiches.

I also baked my Whole Wheat Sourdough Cheese Crackers from dough I made up about a week ago. I expect my husband to plow through them in short order. ๐Ÿ˜Š

navlys
        Participant

Made my favorite banana bread. Since I don't have a mixer I guess it was just at well that the butter mostly melted in the microwave. I thought it was baked but when it cooled it sunk in the middle. I froze it to save when my daughter arrives.To be continued!

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

I'm making the test einkorn bread that Unified Mills sent out.

chocomouse
            Participant

I made burger buns today.

Mike Nolan
              Keymaster

I'm planning to make peanut butter cookies on Saturday. After several days in the 80's, the projected high on Saturday is 47 with a low of 31 Sunday/Monday, with intermittent rain, so no steaks or pizza on the grill this weekend.

chocomouse
                Participant

Today I made raspberry oatmeal bars. I started by thawing berries that we grew last summer and then making jam. I scattered chocolate chips on top of the oatmeal and berry layers, and then topped it with a sprinkling of an oatmeal streusel. They are delicious.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.