Maryland Sheep and Wool

Home Forums Member News Maryland Sheep and Wool

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    skeptic7
    Participant

I plan to be at the Maryland Sheep and Wool. Chocomouse are you going to be there too? Will you have Maple Syrup for sale or just textile tools?
      Is anyone else in that area?

Spread the word
      chocomouse
      Participant

Hi Skeptic! Sorry I'm so late in responding, but we've been teaching a dyeing workshop in Michigan and just got back Tuesday night. Yes! we will be at Maryland Sheep and Wool next week, and will have maple syrup with us. We're in the Main Exhibition Hall, first aisle on the left, A12. I look forward to talking with you again!

skeptic7
        Participant

I am so glad that you are going to be there! I was afraid for some reason that you couldn't make the journey. If no crisis arrive I will be there and look forward to seeing you. I want to meet so many people I haven't seen for ages and look at all the sheep and fabric and tools.

BakerAunt
          Participant
            chocomouse
            Participant

One of the many events at the festival! My favorite is the sheep herding, with the amazing dogs and their handlers. Unfortunately, we are too busy in our booth to see much of the other events going on. It was nice to chat with Skeptic again!

chocomouse
              Participant

One of the many events at the festival! My favorite is the sheep herding, with the amazing dogs and their handlers. Unfortunately, we are too busy in our booth to see much of the other events going on. It was nice to chat with Skeptic again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.