KAF free shipping

Home Forums General Discussions KAF free shipping

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Italiancook
    Participant

This afternoon (Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2016), I saw on the KAF website that they're offering free shipping on $49.00+ orders. I don't know when it began or when it will end.

Spread the word
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Italiancook.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Italiancook.
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Interesting. They used to send e-mails when there is a shipping discount. I don't think that I've been getting any e-mails from them since the Baking Circle was shut down. I wonder if, in shutting down the Baking Circle they inadvertently lost the mailing list.

cwcdesign
        Participant

I still get the Sunday Recipe Round Up and last week there was some promotion about different things getting so much off each day, but I didn't see that one

BakerAunt
          Participant

I went to the web page and clicked on the free shipping on $49 banner. It took me to a page that said the promotion will run through August 20.

I don't even get the Sunday recipe round-up anymore. Shortly after the BC was closed, I did get an e-mail asking if I want to renew my Baker's Advantage that gives me free shipping. I likely will, as I've determined it is cost effective for me, especially when I buy 30 pounds of flour and use the Baker's Bucks for $10 off--but it does not expire until October, so May seemed a wee bit early for what is supposed to be an automatic renewal.

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

I'm still getting emails from KAF, but I seldom look at them, so I don't know if I saw one about free shipping or not.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.