help finding recipes

Home Forums General Discussions help finding recipes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    navlys
    Participant

how do I find a breakfast loaf recipe made with cottage cheese. It is from the old bc and it tasted like crepes. Is there an index?

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Navlys–as for your request. I suggest going to “Search Forums,” and clicking on the search. Put in “cottage cheese” using the quotation marks. I did that, and 20 results crop up (not all of them recipes). See if one of the recipes is what you are seeking.

If you know who the original poster was, you can also search using “by Name of Poster.”

Rottiedogs, S. Wirth, and I saved as much as we could, but we probably only managed to save about 75% at most of what was there–and that percentage is amazing given how little time KAF gave us to extract what we could. If S. Wirth sees this post, she may have a clearer idea of whether the recipe that you are trying to find is here. In the meantime, maybe someone knows of such a recipe?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by BakerAunt.
        Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

I moved her post to the general forum, but I don't see a recipe that looks likely to be the one she was after. Maybe Sarah will remember it, but I haven't seen her online much lately.

S_Wirth
          Participant

Hi everyone...I've been spending lots of time watching the bald eagle cam with the baby eaglet about two-three weeks from fledge. Southwest Florida Eagle Cam.

I read all the posts here every day. I did not recall this recipe. I searched here on Breakfast Loaf and on cottage cheese and did not find it. I Googled Breakfast Loaf with cottage cheese and found one but it had dried or candied fruit in it and that did not seem to be it.

I'm not on Pinterest but I think I saw mention of this on one of the Google hits.

navlys
            Participant

Thanks for all your help. I found the recipe. It is blintz loaf by Franciepad. I used her recipe as a jumping off point and made a recipe using bisquick and a full sick of butter and 4T sugar. I baked it longer than 40 minutes, covering it with foil a end. Anyway my husband and guests loved it. I served it with maple syrup and sausage on side.

BakerAunt
              Participant

Thank you Navlys for letting us know. Now I'm going to have to take a look at that recipe!

Mike Nolan
                Keymaster

Here's a link to it: Blintz Loaf

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.