Happy New Year, what’s cooking the week of 1/1/23?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) Happy New Year, what’s cooking the week of 1/1/23?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

Prayers sent for Diane,hope she gets to feeling better soon.

We did our grocery shopping today so we went to Texas Road House for supper,perfectly cooked med.rare filet using one of the gift cards we got for Christmas.

BakerAunt
      Participant

For dinner on Friday, I made a combination of farro cooked in turkey broth, which I combined with sauteed chopped carrots and sliced mushrooms, the small amount of leftover gravy, most of the remaining turkey, and microwaved frozen spinach. It made a colorful and delicious meal, and there is likely enough for two more meals.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

We've got a Texas Road House near us, their steaks are good but I've had better restaurant steaks, and the place is incredibly noisy.

Joan Simpson
          Participant

Tonight we had fried cubed pork, potato salad and black eyed peas.

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

Supper tonight was cheese tortellini from Costco, in a sauce made from diced tomatoes, tomato paste and some sauteed mushrooms.

chocomouse
              Participant

No cooking tonight -- dinner was fried seafood at a local restaurant.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

We had the last of the venison chili over hot dog with cheese and onion, fries on the side.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.