Happy New Year from My Nebraska Kitchen

Home Forums General Discussions Happy New Year from My Nebraska Kitchen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Happy New Year from My Nebraska Kitchen!

Spread the word
      Joan Simpson
      Participant

Happy New Year Mike to you and your family.Thank you for what you do for all of us on this site.To each of you that checks this site out I wish you all a Happy New Year,good health and happiness.Looking forward to 2020.

skeptic7
        Participant

Happy New Year to you too! Happy New Year to everyone!

BakerAunt
          Participant

Happy New Year to everyone at Nebraska Kitchen. I am thankful that Mike created this site, and thankful for everyone who posts or reads at this site. I am looking forward to more cooking and baking adventures, as well as discussions about techniques and learning more from the daily quiz.

Let's make 2020 an even bigger baking and cooking year!

Italiancook
            Participant

May the New Year be happy and hopeful for everyone at Nebraska Kitchen. Thanks, Mike, for sharing your Nebraska kitchen with us via this site.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Italiancook.
              RiversideLen
              Participant

Happy New Year to everyone here and to those yet to come!

Denise
                Participant

I'm a little late to the party but I also wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year. As someone who has been reading and occasionally posting since the old BC, I really have learned a lot from you all and enjoy this site. Thanks Mike for all that you do for us and I am thankful for everyone here.

Many Blessings to each of you and your families and may 2020 be the best year yet!

chocomouse
                  Participant

Hi Denise! Happy New Year to you and I'm glad you chimed in! What's the best tip you have learned from this site?

And thank you, Mike - you're the best!

Denise
                    Participant

Thanks Chocomouse! Boy, that's a tough one as so many things come to mind such as using "the grease", everyone's experience with different types of equipment - ovens, mixers, tools... and techniques such as the importance of shaping your dough. However, probably the best tip is to not be afraid to experiment with a recipe - to trust your own instincts and knowledge on what may make a recipe even better. Of course, even better than the tips is the sense of community here. You all are the best!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.