Happy Birthday to Mike Nolan

Home Forums Member News Happy Birthday to Mike Nolan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Today is the birthday of the founder of Nebraska Kitchen! Mike has created a place where bakers and cooks of all skill levels can learn, discuss techniques, and socialize. Thank you for all you do, Mike. Have a happy birthday--and enjoy those birthday goodies.

Spread the word
      Joan Simpson
      Participant

Happy Birthday Mike enjoy your day and eat some cake!Thanks for all you do!

S_Wirth
        Participant

Best wishes, Mike, for a Happy Birthday filled with all the things you enjoy most!

navlys
          Participant

Happy Birthday, Mike! Enjoy your cake or pie or cookie or whatever. But let it be good!

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

I made carrot cake last night and a cherry pie today. We also bought a coconut cream pie from Village Inn. My wife won't eat coconut, but several of the people here to help out at the garage sale will, including me.

RiversideLen
              Participant

Happy Birthday, Mike, hope you have a great day!

Denise
                Participant

Happy Birthday Mike! Thank you for all that you do and hope that you have a great day! Enjoy the cake and pies - they all sound yummy to me!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Denise.
                  skeptic7
                  Participant

Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you have a really great birthday. Thanks for everything.

chocomouse
                    Participant

Happy Birthday, Mike! Hope you enjoyed all those baked goodies and have some leftovers for tomorrow!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.