Happy Birthday S. Wirth!

Home Forums Member News Happy Birthday S. Wirth!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

A little bird (aka Kid Pizza, aka Cass) phoned yesterday and asked that I post Happy 70th Birthday wishes for our member S. Wirth. He said to tell her, "I am still good at math."

Let us all celebrate her today--and all she has given us on the Old and New Baking Circles, and now here at Nebraska kitchen. Happy Birthday!

Spread the word
      Joan Simpson
      Participant

Happy Birthday Swirth wishing you a great day and many more!

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

Happy birthday, Sara, I hope you aren't in the path of that storm front. It went north of us.

skeptic7
          Participant

Happy Birthday!

RiversideLen
            Participant

Happy Birthday, Swirth, hope you have a great day!

chocomouse
              Participant

Well I'm pretty good at math, too, and by my calculations, Swirth, you are only 29!! Happy Birthday and many more!

S_Wirth
                Participant

Many thanks KidPizza for remembering me and BakerAunt for letting everyone know.

My son called me today, saying Happy Birthday. I said I'm 70 today and he said that's a big number then we both laughed. Where does the time go? He was 49 two days ago.

Thanks also to Mike, Joan, RiversideLen, skeptic7, and chocomouse for the kind wishes.

I planted some tomato plants today and have a few peppers and a tomato yet to plant. We are so wet from all the rains that it is more like mudding the plants in.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.