Great British Bake Off 2021

Home Forums General Discussions Great British Bake Off 2021

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cwcdesign
    Participant

In case anyone is interested, GBBO is back on Netflix this season. I've watched the first two episodes - they drop a new one every Friday. Despite all the changes in personnel, it's still the same GBBO. For the past two seasons, they have been producing in a bubble so the bakers don't go home to their own houses every week. They do have a practice tent, however, it was mentioned in the last episode.

Spread the word
      aaronatthedoublef
      Participant

Thanks!

Interesting. I saw ads for it on Netflix and now I cannot find it. Not sure why it was pulled from my feed. Might be because of my VPN which sometimes causes problems with streaming services.

navlys
        Participant

I get it on Netflix! I have seen the first two episodes. There are some challenges for sure!

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

I don't have netflix, just not enough stuff on it we'd ever watch to justify the monthly fee.

There are usually summaries of each episode in the British papers, like the Guardian. No, it's not quite the same as watching.

The technical challenges are usually the most interesting, because everybody is making the same thing, or at least trying to.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.