Cass Called Today

Home Forums Member News Cass Called Today

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

I had emailed Cass to make sure that he knew Nebraska Kitchen was back up and to tell him that KathyD says hello, and he called me today.

He was pleased that KathyD had asked about him and told me it is ok to give her his phone number and email. He said that it would be fine to give his email to his friends who post here.

Perhaps Mike could send Cass's email to KathyD, since I do not have her email?

Cass also had a message for Chocomouse about her carrot cake that came out a little dry. He suggests reducing the granulated sugar by 2 3/4 oz. and adding 2 3/4 oz. honey.

Cass continues to read Nebraska Kitchen, but he does not post anymore. He always typed with two fingers, so even in the past, it took him a long time--which gives me even greater respect for the long, detailed posts he used to write for us on the Baking Circle.

Spread the word
      chocomouse
      Participant

Thanks to Cass for the suggestion to use 2 3/4 oz of honey for 2 3/4 oz of sugar. Of course that will help with the dryness, and I should have thought of that. But I'm not as smart as Cass!! It will be a while before I make another cake -- I try to limit my caloric intake, most of the time. But I've made a note on my recipe and will do that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.