What are You Cooking the Week of September 15, 2019

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are You Cooking the Week of September 15, 2019

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

It sounds like a lovely soup, Italian Cook. My husband won't go near brussels sprouts, although he politely ate roasted ones when we were invited to dinner last Thanksgiving. If they come up at the farmers' market, I may buy some and try this soup for me.

BakerAunt
      Participant

For Saturday night’s dinner, I made ratatouille. I got behind and explained to my husband that my sous chef had not come into work, nor did the dishwasher. 😊 It was a late dinner. We had the ratatouille over some mixed, mostly brown rice, with some of the turkey breast that my husband roasted earlier this week.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by BakerAunt.
        Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

My wife will eat one or two brussels sprouts when I fix them, but that's about it. (I roast them after tossing them in oil, Dijon mustard and maple syrup, with a little salt and pepper.)

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

We had sliders on the grill tonight, the timing was cutting it close, when I went out to turn the grill off afterwards it was starting to sprinkle and now we're in a thunderstorm.

RiversideLen
            Participant

I made a pork roast on the BBQ.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.