What are you Cooking the Week of May 26, 2024?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of May 26, 2024?

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

We had some of the leftover chicken on some of the leftover keto test rolls, and I had a salad as well.

RiversideLen
      Participant

I bought a rotisserie chicken, for dinner I made a chicken sandwich, green beans and carrots.

BakerAunt
        Participant

We re-ran the Turkey, Spinach, and Mushroom lasagna for dinner on Friday. We finished the chocolate cake that I thawed earlier in the week, along with the remaining strawberries I got at last week's farmers market. Chocolate and strawberry go very well together.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

We had tacos/taco salads for supper tonight.

navlys
            Participant

Having chicken stir fry with TJ's curry sauce!

BakerAunt
              Participant

That sounds good, Navlys!

I made yogurt on Saturday.

For dinner, I made Crispy Oven Fish and Chips with Dill Tartar Sauce. I had spinach, cherry tomato, onion, mushroom, and sunflower seed salad with mine. My husband had microwaved fresh broccoli

RiversideLen
                Participant

Navlys, you've inspired me to make a stir fry tonight. I have some rotisserie chicken left and was undecided how to have it tonight. I have the veggies chopped up (carrot, onion, kale and broccoli and a little garlic), the chicken is off the bones and cut up, just have to do the cooking now. I'm thinking a little angel hair pasta with it.

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

We had salads with tuna fish and a hard boiled egg.

Jack (the new cat) loves tuna water. He ignored the piece of hard boiled egg.

Joan Simpson
                    Participant

I had hot dogs at my friends today, the banana cake was really good last night. Yesterday I went to a garage sale and boy did I ever hit the jackpot.I got 2 bun pans 2 baked doughnut pans , a brand new quiche / tart pan and a set of three cheesecake pans for 5 dollars.Woot woot I was happy,The pans are Wilton and Norpro pans .The cheesecake pan is a cheaper set but I'm happy with the pans.

IMG_0799

Attachments:
                      You must be logged in to view attached files.
                      BakerAunt
                      Participant

You hit the jackpot, Joan! I bought two Wilton doughnut pans at our local Thrift store a week ago and paid $2, so you definitely got the better bargain! I'm looking forward to your baking adventures with your new pans. Let me know if you need a baked doughnut recipe. I have two that I really like--one with applesauce and one with pumpkin.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.