What are you Cooking the Week of May 12, 2024?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of May 12, 2024?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    chocomouse
    Participant

For dinner tonight, I made salads: cole slaw, corn-bean, seafood, and a tossed green salad.

BakerAunt
      Participant

More re-runs here.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

We had salads again, I put some of the left over pork roast on mine.

Joan Simpson
          Participant

Tonight I had a Healthy Choice meal with pineapple and chicken, easy and good.I got back home yesterday and had a wonderful time at the wedding and it was beautiful.I was there 6 days and busy everyday.My son took me to the Ft.Worth stockyards to see the long horn cattle walking down the street and that was amazing.I saw the spot Kennedy was shot and the Grassy knoll and Book Depository.Gave you an eerie feeling to see that.Loved every minute but was glad to get back home.I hope each of you has been well and all the Mother's had a great day.

BakerAunt
            Participant

I'm sure the wedding was beautiful, Joan. I'm glad you also had some time for sightseeing.

I made scrambled eggs for my husband to eat with applesauce and a piece of bread for dinner on Thursday, while I had the last slice of my frittata. We both had a couple of mini-Banana mini-chocolate chip muffins for dessert with our milk.

RiversideLen
              Participant

Yesterday I made easy 3 ingredient one pot mac and cheese and had it with leftover bbq pork tenderloin.

Tonight I will be having a burger and a large salad.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

I had a hot dog with sauerkraut and watermelon.

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

We had hot dogs on the buns I baked and I had some salad.

IMG_0919

Attachments:
                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                    chocomouse
                    Participant

We grilled a pork tenderloin and had risotto and fresh asparagus from the garden.

BakerAunt
                      Participant

I made a Garden Vegetable Turkey Loaf for Friday's dinner, which used frozen spinach and grated carrot. I also made muddled mashed potatoes. I was preoccupied, and nearly burned the potatoes, which I left cooking in some water on the stove. I was able to salvage them, but I had to do major clean-up on the stainless-steel pan. Fortunately, I recalled the trick of heating water in it and adding baking soda, which worked perfectly, along with a sponge.

RiversideLen
                        Participant

I made ground beef enchiladas (2) and a tostada. Had it with brown rice and broccoli.

Joan Simpson
                          Participant

Hot dog bun looks good Mike.I had a hot dog and sauerkraut again with watermelon and microwave corn on the cob.

Joan Simpson
                            Participant

I had a hot dog ,cheese and crackers with corn on the cob.

BakerAunt
                              Participant

Saturday night's dinner: My husband had more of the turkey loaf and finished the muddled mashed potatoes. I found another container of applesauce for him in the freezer. I had Butternut Squash Chile from the freezer.

RiversideLen
                                Participant

I had chili mac with green beans and carrot.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.