What are you Cooking the Week of May 1, 2022?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of May 1, 2022?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Take out pizza and lasagna here tonight.

Joan Simpson
      Participant

We had chargrilled chicken breast,candied sweet potatoes and green beans.

RiversideLen
        Participant

Last night I baked a boneless chicken breast in pasta sauce. Had it with bow-tie pasta and fresh asparagus.

BakerAunt
          Participant

Dinner on Thursday was shredded chicken thigh meat mixed with the farro stir-fry from yesterday. We also had microwaved fresh broccoli, and my husband and stepson had the remaining potato wedges from Monday.

Len--I am still waiting for our local farm to have asparagus ready for the farmers' market. It will not be this weekend, but I hope it will be next weekend.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

We had cubed steak,thickened potatoes, sliced tomatoes and fresh creamed corn.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

Tonight was leftover spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic bread.

Mike Nolan
                Keymaster

We had salads with tuna fish and some potato (sweet for her, baked for me.)

BakerAunt
                  Participant

For dinner on Friday, my husband pan-cooked pork and I roasted sweet potatoes. This time, I cut the sweet potatoes larger and roasted at 375F for 40 minutes and turned the pieces over halfway through. These were much tastier than when I cut them smaller. We also had microwaved mix of frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.

navlys
                    Participant

I made Holy Yum chicken with maple syrup and Dijon mustard. I did add a little honey with the maple syrup per one person's suggestion. It will definitely be a repeat.

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

We had burgers on the grill and some pie.

BakerAunt
                        Participant

I made pea soup for dinner on Saturday, with enough left to continue eating it into next week.

Joan Simpson
                          Participant

We had leftover stew beef with gravy over rice and I boiled some fresh okra.I got the best watermelon at a local stand up the road from us, delicious.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.