What are you Cooking the Week of March 13, 2022?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of March 13, 2022?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    RiversideLen
    Participant

I made stuffed peppers yesterday so for dinner I had a pepper with brown rice and mushroom gravy. I think I'll make mashed potato with tonight's pepper.

Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

We're doing fish and broccoli for supper.

chocomouse
        Participant

I made a d'Italini salad and a cole slaw, which we will have with a ham steak.

Joan Simpson
          Participant

I fried one chicken breast, leftover peas and snaps,candied sweet potatoes and stewed squash,made a small lettuce and tomato salad.All leftovers are gone.

BakerAunt
            Participant

I roasted an Autumn Frost squash on Friday morning and made it into a curried soup after pureeing in in the food processor. I added a cup of turkey broth from the freezer, Penzey's Now Curry, and about 1/3 cup of Greek yogurt that I wanted to finish. I have leftovers for two more lunches.

We had the last of the turkey meatloaf tonight, along with quinoa salad.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

We had an easy supper tonight- taco salad.

BakerAunt
                Participant

For dinner on Saturday night, I made pea soup. I always put carrots in mine, as well as ham pieces from the freezer. We have enough for at least two more meals. It was a great dinner for this cold, rainy day.

chocomouse
                  Participant

We had pea soup, thick with chunks of ham and thin sliced carrots, from the freezer a few days ago - it was perfect for a cold day. Contrary, today the temperature was in the upper 50s, so we had chicken thighs cooked on the grill, with asparagus, brussels sprouts, candied carrots all from the freezer. This is Vermont, where we have 5, not 4 seasons, and we are in the 5th season now: mud. The dirt roads have ruts 6-8 inches deep now, and cars are buried up to their bellies in it.

Mike Nolan
                    Keymaster

Left over pot roast here, my wife had some of the meat sliced and on a bagel, she says it was good but a bit chewy.

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

Left over pot roast here, my wife had some of the meat sliced and on a bagel, she says it was good but a bit chewy.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.