What are you Cooking the Week of June 6, 2021?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of June 6, 2021?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

Tonight we had chicken tenders,green beans with red potatoes diced in them and macaroni and cheese.

chocomouse
      Participant

We grilled boneless pork chops, with potato salad and asparagus.

BakerAunt
        Participant

Friday night’s dinner was Salmon and Couscous with Penzey’s Greek seasoning and microwaved frozen peas.

BakerAunt
          Participant

For dinner on Saturday, my husband roasted a turkey. As it has been hot and humid, he used the oven in the garage apt. I made muddled mashed potatoes (boiled red potatoes in skins, then roughly mashed with a bit of salt), gravy from the turkey drippings, and I roasted asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms tossed in olive oil with a bit of garlic powder, salt, and pepper. The asparagus was fresh from the farmers market this morning.

RiversideLen
            Participant

That's a feast, BakerAunt!

I made a hot dog and hamburger on my George Foreman grill. Had it with cauliflower, broccoli and carrot.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

BakerAunt your dinner sounded wonderful!

I went to farmers market today and we had roasted pork tenderloin,fresh creamed corn,zipper peas with boiled okra and sliced tomatoes.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.