What are you Cooking the week of February 3, 2019

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the week of February 3, 2019

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

We had pizza bread for supper.

Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

We had stuffed red peppers.

chocomouse
        Participant

Tonight I roasted sliced Kielbase, chunks of potato, carrots, onions, peppers, and served with crusty gruyere-olive rolls and a spinach salad.

Joan Simpson
          Participant

Chocomouse those rolls sounds good!
            Tonight we had fried cubed steak and I made gravy,sour cream mashed potatoes and seasoned green beans.

chocomouse
            Participant

Joan, they are delicious! The recipe is on the KAF website, except I add green olives to the cheesy filling. I'm going to try to upload a photo:

Attachments:
              You must be logged in to view attached files.
              Joan Simpson
              Participant

Tonight we had Oyster Stew.Pricey they are for a pint and a half I paid $31.20.But they are one of my sisters favorite.We had stew and a few raw.
                I have looked at the recipe before Chocomouse,I'll check it out again.

Mike Nolan
                Keymaster

I think I paid around $18 for a pint of oysters back in December, which struck me as much higher than a year ago, I don't know if oysters are scarcer than normal or if this is just part of the inflation that the government claims isn't happening.

The canned cat food that we normally buy went from 50 cents a can to 55 cents and then to 60 cents over the past few weeks.

RiversideLen
                  Participant

Last night I had roast salmon. Tonight I made chicken tostados.

Joan Simpson
                    Participant

Today I cooked chicken tenders,thickened potatoes and garden pea salad.

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

We had fish with broccoli and five bean salad.

chocomouse
                        Participant

We had southern style pork ribs cooked on the smoker, with whole kernal corn and spinach salad.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.