What are you Cooking the Week of February 12, 2023?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of February 12, 2023?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

It's Super Bowl Sunday, and whether you're more interested in the game or the commercials, it's the food that we have control over.

I made chili on Saturday, so that'll be the main course, to which I plan to add several types of chips and dips, including making some spinach artichoke dip so it won't have garlic in it. And we've got cinnamon rolls and peanut butter cookies to finish the meal off.

Spread the word
      Joan Simpson
      Participant

I made a small pot of potato soup with ham sandwiches.We'll be watching the game pulling for the Eagles.I have cheese spread and crackers and may make nachos later on.

RiversideLen
        Participant

I made a pork chop, sweet potato and broccoli.

chocomouse
          Participant

Monday night dinner was Beddar then Cheddar dogs with sauteed red pepper and onions on fresh hot dog buns.

BakerAunt
            Participant

Sounds delicious, Chocomouse!

Dinner on Monday was roasted chicken thighs, roasted sweet potato chunks, and salad with lettuce from my husband's enclosed porch, grow-light garden, along with a bit of the spinach he grew. The cherry tomatoes were from the grocery store. I made salad dressing with the Penzey's Buttermilk dressing blend.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

We had beef stew on top of corn bread.

Mike Nolan
                Keymaster

We're having ham steak tonight.

Joan Simpson
                  Participant

We're having baked chicken, macaroni and cheese with fried okra.

BakerAunt
                    Participant

For Valentine's Day, we will be having Maple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, mashed potatoes, and green beans that I froze last fall from our garden.

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

I think I'm going to make a small potatoes au gratin to go with tonight's ham and pineapple. I know what my wife will say: carbs, more carbs, and even more carbs!

chocomouse
                        Participant

We had shrimp alfredo with broccoli.

BakerAunt
                          Participant

My husband declared that we should have stew tonight instead of the tenderloin, since I had spent the afternoon baking bread. I'll do the tenderloin tomorrow.

Joan Simpson
                            Participant

I made hamburger steaks with mushroom & onion gravy , mashed potatoes and a green salad of lettuce and tomatoes.

Mike Nolan
                              Keymaster

Supper tonight is chili.

BakerAunt
                                Participant

On Wednesday, I cooked the dinner I had planned to do for Valentine's Day: Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin, muddled mashed potatoes, and microwaved frozen green beans that came from our garden. The tenderloin came out just right.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.