What are you Cooking the Week of December 17, 2023?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of December 17, 2023?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

We had chicken and mushrooms in a cream sauce, with croissants.

chocomouse
      Participant

We had pork chops with sauteed onions, and cauliflower and asparagus.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

I had a big lunch today so it was a slice of fruitcake my friend baked and cup of coffee.It was so good and moist.

chocomouse
          Participant

I got a quart of garden tomatoes out of the freezer and made a sauce with rice for a dinner of stuffed peppers and some of the garlic knots I made yesterday.

BakerAunt
            Participant

I made beef stew for dinner on Friday. There is enough for tomorrow, as well as for the day after Christmas.

chocomouse
              Participant

Today I made tomato soup, which we had for dinner with onion-wild rice rolls. I also made a fruit-lime jello mold, which will be part of our Christmas dinner tomorrow evening.

BakerAunt
                Participant

I made yogurt on Saturday.

We had leftover beef stew for dinner.

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

I made a triple batch of pastry cream this evening, so that we can make our traditional Christmas trifle tomorrow. Hopefully that'll be enough to have some left over for snacking. (I made it late enough in the evening that just my son and I were around to scrape the leavings out of the pan.)

cwcdesign
                    Participant

I had a tuna sandwich after work and Will had Annie's Mac and cheese with carrots and peas thrown in.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.