What are you Cooking the Week of April 30, 2023?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of April 30, 2023?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Another month ends, another supper decision to make.

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

We will have leftover Vegetable, Turkey, Farro stir-fry tonight, which will give me time for baking this afternoon.

On Sunday, I made another batch of yogurt.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

I'm going to use what's left of the rotisserie chicken from the other day to make a chicken pot pie for supper.

The pie crust (Susan Purdy's hot water recipe) is chilling.

chocomouse
          Participant

Our dinner tonight was salads - seafood, bean, and cole slaw. A poor choice for such a raw, cold, rainy evening, but planning is tight as I will be traveling again for the next week, this time to Maryland. I'll hopefully meet up with Skeptic again!

Joan Simpson
            Participant

Bacon and tomato sandwiches my husbands request.
              Chocomouse & Skeptic safe traveling.

BakerAunt
              Participant

We have had a cold start to May in north central Indiana. We even had wet snow flurries yesterday. Tuesday was a perfect day for me to make my beef stew.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

Yesterday I cooked us a ribeye steak and a baked potato ,we split the steak between us and tonight we had taco salad.The meds are stimulating his appetite and he's gaining a few pounds, Thank the good Lord.

Joan Simpson
                  Participant

Tonight we had fried cubed pork, rice and gravy, macaroni and cheese and sliced tomatoes.

navlys
                    Participant

I made a shrimp dish with lemon and garlic served over pasta. I didn't have a lemon so I sprinkled my KA lemon powder on top. Could have had more lemon flavor but it was pretty tasty!

BakerAunt
                      Participant

I made Salmon and Couscous with Greek Seasoning for dinner on Thursday, which we had with microwaved broccoli. I wanted an easy dinner, since I am going to weekly, short-term physical therapy sessions to deal with some muscle and sciatic nerve issues on my left side. The exercises help, but I am sore in the evenings, especially when I sit down.

Joan Simpson
                        Participant

I cooked two chuck eye steaks tonight with a baked potato, my husband has been craving steak.Maybe his protein will come up.

Joan Simpson
                          Participant

We had the chuck eye steak and a baked potato again tonight.He is up to 116 pounds this morning.His appetite is really up and he stays hungry a very good thing.

BakerAunt
                            Participant

For dinner on Saturday, I made Turkey, Spinach, and Mushroom Lasagna. We have enough for two more meals.

I also made yogurt on Saturday.

Joan Simpson
                              Participant

We had venison chili from the freezer over hotdogs with cheese and onion.

Mike Nolan
                                Keymaster

We wound up having tacos, though originally I was planning BLT's, but the bacon had spoiled.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.