What are you cooking the week of April 22, 2018?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you cooking the week of April 22, 2018?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

I've added the Mexican Casserole to recipes,hope I did it right.

chocomouse
      Participant

Thanks for posting that Joan!

Joan Simpson
        Participant

Today I fixed a small pork roast in roasting pan with carrots,onions and potatoes,seasoned with salt,pepper ,onion powder and paprika.Added about a cup of water and baked about two and a half hours.Was good and juicy,plenty of meat for left overs.

BakerAunt
          Participant

Thursday night dinner was Sloppy Josephines (I think that I've posted my recipe here), served on leftover Wheat-Oat Flax Buns, with steamed broccoli on the side.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

Tonight was left over night,not really what we wanted but it filled us up.Waste not want not.

navlys
              Participant

I made my own "spicy taco seasoning" (Allrecipes) for our beef tacos. I love the Penzey's spicy taco seasoning but it is pricey and making it myself helps to use up my soon-to-be expired spices.

RiversideLen
                Participant

Last night I made a meat pasta sauce for homemade "beef-a-roni". Tonight will be easy leftovers, just need to reheat it and cook some fresh asparagus.

Joan Simpson
                  Participant

Tonight we had spaghetti and meat sauce and garlic bread.

BakerAunt
                    Participant

Sigh. I wish that my husband could eat spaghetti with meat sauce. We are having leftovers, which is fine, since I spent the afternoon baking.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.