What are you baking the week of December 2, 2018?

Home Forums Baking — Breads and Rolls What are you baking the week of December 2, 2018?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    chocomouse
    Participant

Yes we do go to the Maryland Sheep and Wool, the first full weekend in May. We've been doing that show for years, maybe 30 years. It's huge, so festive with people, animals, music, food, and a farmers' market as well as everything related for sheep and fibers. We love it! Do you go to it, and are you a knitter?

skeptic7
      Participant

I have been going for years too! I go both days and visit friends and buy things and admire the sheep. What is your booth? I'll stop by and say hello this year. I knit and spin although I've done more cooking and less fiber arts for the past several years. We could have met in person ages ago.
        I love the lamb burgers and used to buy sheep's milk cheese.

chocomouse
        Participant

We are Ellen's Halfpint Farm, in the Main Exhibition Hall. We just got a letter yesterday saying our booth space has changed (for the better!) next year. We will be in A12, which is about across the aisle from B13 which we have had for years. My sister Ellen hand paints fibers and yarns. I look forward to meeting you next spring!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.