Trying picture posting

Home Forums Member News Trying picture posting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    S_Wirth
    Participant

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpg/c8136d32918281968a894923cefbb1c4cc220960_r.jpg?1466292784

Spread the word

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by S_Wirth.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by S_Wirth.
      BakerAunt
      Participant

The picture is there if you click on the link. What a beautiful butterfly on flowers!

S_Wirth
        Participant

I thought the picture would show up, not the link. We'll get it figured out.

That picture is a newly hatched red-spotted purple butterfly back in July 2012, on an azalea bush. I submitted it to our phone company recently in their phone book cover contest and it got honorable mention. They select one winner for a $ 100.00 prize and two honorable mentions with no $$. The winner will be on the 2016 phone book cover. The other two will be on an inside page in color. The company prints/mails 34,000 phone books in August so many will get to see some nice local pics.

A Baking Circle friend and her husband use the butterfly on their website home page.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

I'm not sure exactly what you did, Sarah, but if I look at it as the sysadmin, I see -DEL- tags rather than -IMG- tags. That would also explain the strike-throughs.

Below is what happens if I use the -img- tag at the top of the text box. (This requires having the image stored on a server accessible on the Internet, of course. If you want to upload the image to this server, you need to use the attachments link at the bottom of the page.)

Challah

And here's your image in an -IMG- tag:

Butterfly

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Mike Nolan.
            • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Mike Nolan.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.