News about MrsCindy

Home Forums Member News News about MrsCindy

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    NancyG
    Participant

This is a copy of info from the FB group "Around Our Kitchen Table", posted on 4/10/2017 by Ria Koper-Blaauw - whose Baking Circle name I've forgotten. It was suggested people in this forum would like to know. Hopes and prayers for Mrs Cindy.

I got a letter from Carol (cwdesigns) this morning.Cindy Frazier is very sick and in hospital.She is in medical ICU in isolation because of shingles, yeast infection and aspiration pneumonia. She is sedated and cannot communicate at this moment. Carol heard all this from Michael (The Saint). Some of you might know this already, but some of you might not, so I thought to post it here. I feel so sad about this.

Spread the word
      • This topic was modified 7 years ago by NancyG.
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Thank you Nancy for letting us know about Mrs. Cindy. I will send a card to her and Michael and keep them in my prayers.

Ria's Baking Circle name is omaria.

Rascals1
        Participant

Thank you for keeping us informed on Cindy, my prayers and thoughts are with them.

cwcdesign
          Participant

BakerAunt, I thought you were on swirth's email list and I copied you on the email Ria quoted. Can you please send your correct email to cwcdesign at me dot com?
            Swirth had sent an additional email with an address for you

Joan Simpson
            Participant

Prayers for Mrs.Cindy may she be surrounded with love.

BakerAunt
              Participant

A few years ago, at another time when Cindy was in the hospital, someone got the idea of pulling out one of her biscotti recipes and announced that she was going to bake it. Before long a number of us were baking biscotti in her honor. When Cindy got out of the hospital and was able to rejoin us, she loved hearing that biscotti had been baked in her honor.

With that in mind, I will bake biscotti tonight in honor of Mrs. Cindy.

cwcdesign
                Participant

Nutella biscotti or lemon? I might make some tomorrow to take to work (we still have a lot of cake!

BakerAunt
                  Participant

I did not have the correct ingredients for Mrs. Cindy's biscotti recipes, so I baked the Butter Pecan Biscotti recipe with Butterfinger pieces. Any biscotti recipe makes me think of Cindy and smile.

Rascals1
                    Participant

Baker Aunt has there been an update on Ms Cindy

BakerAunt
                      Participant

Rascals, I have not heard any further news on how she is doing. If I do hear, I'll be sure to post it unless someone else does first.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.