Mrs Cindy

Home Forums Member News Mrs Cindy

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    JennC13
    Participant

We have heard the sad news that Mrs Cindy passed away yesterday. Her daughter Shelly informed us today via Facebook, and they will let us know once any memorial is set for her.

Spread the word
      • This topic was modified 7 years ago by JennC13.
      Rascals1
      Participant

Oh my I'm so sorry to hear that. She was truly a good friend. Will be greatly missed by all.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

Sad though not unexpected news, but what better day to hear it than Easter?

Rest in peace, Mrs. Cindy.

wonky
          Participant

Bless her heart. Kid Pizza had phoned me on Sat. evening to tell me she was in the ICU. I had addressed a card to her at her home, to mail on Monday. She was such a kind woman. Even tho she had been through so much, she never lost her sense of humor, and was always so positive about her future. I have spoken to her several times per phone, and her concern was always for others, and she never had a negative word to say.

She will be missed...Wonky

Joan Simpson
            Participant

Rip Mrs.Cindy and like Mike I say it's a great day for her on Easter Sunday.Loved her sense of humor.

RiversideLen
              Participant

I am saddened to hear that. She was a kind and sweet woman.

BakerAunt
                Participant

I had the great privilege of meeting Mrs. Cindy and Michael a year and a half ago, when they came through Lubbock on their way to Santa Fe. I think that she had met more Baking Circle members than any one else, as if it were a mission for her. I know that she did not come to Santa Fe via Lubbock for the waters, nor was she misinformed! 🙂 She created community, both in person and through her posts. Her recipes are here, as is her wonderful Biscuit thread. We are better bakers and better people for her presence in our lives, and we will miss her terribly, even though we rejoice that she is no longer in pain.

I agree with Mike: What better time than Easter? My prayers are with Michael (the Saint) and the family.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by BakerAunt.
                  • This reply was modified 7 years ago by BakerAunt.
                  S_Wirth
                  Participant

I found this page that we can watch for updates on Cindy's arrangements:

http://www.cyfairfunerals.com/memsol.cgi?page=services&user_id=1953802

BakerAunt
                    Participant

The link for the webpage no longer works.

skeptic7
                      Participant

This is the first time I had logged in for months and months -- possibly this year. I am so very sorry to hear about Mrs. Cindy. If I wanted to send a very late condolence card, whom should I address it to? I know she had a husband but I don't know his name.

Mike Nolan
                        Keymaster

His name is Michael.

skeptic7
                          Participant

Thank you. I wish I had kept up my correspondence with Mrs. Cindy but I hadn't written to her at all this year. I kept telling myself I would send her something lemony when I had more time but I never got around to it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.