Missing Recipes from Links in the Biscuit Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Missing Recipes from Links in the Biscuit Thread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

In Mrs. Cindy's biscuit thread, there are some links that will no longer work because they were to the community recipes on the KAF site. With one, Dachshundlady's Tick Tock Rolls, I was able to indicate that it is among the recipes that are now uploaded on this site. However, there is one from Her Boudoir's for a Devonshire Cream for scones that I do not have. (Omaria may have it, since Livingwell posted the link for her.) There is also a recipe for which Swirth gives a link: Cinnamon Swirl Biscuits.

If anyone has these two missing recipes, please upload them and let me know, so that I can change the information in the thread to indicate where readers can find them. Thanks.

Spread the word
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by BakerAunt.
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by BakerAunt.
      S_Wirth
      Participant

BakerAunt...I pulled up the Cinnamon Swirl Biscuits recipe...under Recipes below.

S_Wirth
        Participant

I searched the Alpha Index for the Devonshire Cream recipe...it would be on page 20 but it is not there.

BakerAunt
          Participant

Thank you, Sarah. I have indicated in the thread that the Cinnamon Swirl Biscuit is on this site, posted by you.

I don't have Her Bourdoir's recipes. I hope that either Rotiedogs or Cwcdesign have them, or that Omaria saved this particular recipe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.