Great American Baking Show

Home Forums General Discussions Great American Baking Show

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    navlys
    Participant

Ok why isn't the final show available to watch?

Spread the word
      aaronatthedoublef
      Participant

Has it been shown yet? I thought there was at least one more episode before the finals. I just watched the meringue episode last night.

I wish they would make it more NasCar than Survivor in the scoring. It does seem nice that people seem to help each other rather than watching a competitor go down in flames.

navlys
        Participant

Well there are only 3 people left and I thought they would comprise the final bake.

S_Wirth
          Participant

Last night, we did not have a new show on at 8:P Central...there was a custard show on at 7:P Central but we had seen that last week as a two hour show...chocolates and custards.

So, I went looking and found this:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-great-american-baking-show

It says this is an 8-series show and we have had six of them so far...so I think there is a semi-final and the final show left.

aaronatthedoublef
            Participant

They said at the end of the custard show that the semi-finals were next. I did not realize this was a repeat but I am late to watching this so it was new to me.

cwcdesign
              Participant

I went to watch the newest episode on Hulu this afternoon - Hulu showed that there was a new episode available, but when I went to the "page" it showed episode 6 as the new episode, so basically the programs listed are 1-6 + 6. Silly I know but they must be waiting til after the holidays

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.