Did You Cook Anything Interesting the Week of June 5, 2016?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) Did You Cook Anything Interesting the Week of June 5, 2016?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

On Monday, I made Sloppy Josephines (that is Sloppy Joe's with ground turkey rather than ground beef), which we had on the Moomie rolls left over from our trip, along with a nice big salad, which is what I crave after being on the road for a couple of days. Wednesday, my stepdaughter came to dinner, so as our main dish, we had crescent roll hot dogs, which I try to make healthier with nitrate-free turkey dogs, and lowfat crescent rolls. (I also send the leftovers home with her!) Saturday evening, I baked Dilled Salmon and Couscous, which we had with green beans.

Spread the word
      Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

I made some bone-in chicken breasts that had been marinated in Marsala wine and mustard for 8 hours. I did them on the outdoor gas grill, since it was in the high 90's today.

Italiancook
        Participant

I haven't cooked. Been eating prepared meals from the freezer. My only from-scratch endeavor was tomato-basil bruschetta for dinner last night. Delicious! Hubby planted herbs in containers on the patio. It was great to harvest fresh basil. For some reason, we kill off all the herbs we try to grow in the house.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.