Dachshundlady’s & Ruth’s New Puppies

Home Forums Member News Dachshundlady’s & Ruth’s New Puppies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cwcdesign
    Participant

Kid Pizza and I both received great news today from Dachshundlady. We shared it in another thread, but will post here in case you missed it. "Ruth had 4 pups 2 weeks ago. 2 red brindle girls, a red girl and a red boy. Each now weighs over 1lb each and she's a great mom. Two of them have little slits opening over their eyes. So they all will have open eyes by Wed"

Ruth-Pups

Tiny-Pup

Pig-Pile

Puppies-at-Rest

Spread the word
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by cwcdesign.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      cwcdesign
      Participant

testing a different way of adding photos - it didn't work. I had hoped I could just drag and drop. I just went back over the process and took some screen shots so you can see what's happening. I needed to go back in and edit to get the photo to show up in the thread. Mike, I'm going to send you an email with the screen shots which might help others trying to post.

Ruth-Pups‑1

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by cwcdesign.
        Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        S_Wirth
        Participant

What a bundle of joy...Ruth and babies! I've been wondering about Ruth.

BakerAunt
          Participant

It was only a few years ago that we were hearing of the birth of Ruth and her siblings. We've watched Ruth grow up and earn championships, and now she has puppies of her own.

dachshundlady
            Participant

Hey, I made it in again. Pups and Ruth are doing well and the babies' eyes are open. They are also responding to sounds.
              My computer died so now I am on an old MacBook Pro of my daughter's. Still don't have photos, contacts, documents or bookmarks transferred to it. What a pain, eh?
              I told the FB group to check in here and that Randy's site is closing. I think a lot of them are so busy that when they are on FB with their kids or friends, they just check in the baking group.

dachshundlady
              Participant

Hey, I made it in again. Pups and Ruth are doing well and the babies' eyes are open. They are also responding to sounds.
                My computer died so now I am on an old MacBook Pro of my daughter's. Still don't have photos, contacts, documents or bookmarks transferred to it. What a pain, eh?
                I told the FB group to check in here and that Randy's site is closing. I think a lot of them are so busy that when they are on FB with their kids or friends, they just check in the baking group.

BakerAunt
                Participant

Welcome back, Dachshundlady! Swirth, Rotiedogs and I have been diligently uploading BC members' recipes. Your recipes are here on this site now. (And those Chocolava Cookies are delicious!)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by BakerAunt.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.