15 ways to use a bundt pan

Home Forums General Discussions 15 ways to use a bundt pan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cwcdesign
    Participant

Riverside Len was looking for ways to use his new bundt pan. Saw this article and decided to start a new topic rather than bury it in another discussion.
      http://www.purewow.com/food/bundt-pan-recipes?utm_medium=email&utm_source=recipe&utm_campaign=Best_of_Web_6_9_Version_B_2016_06_09_a&utm_content=Food_editorial

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

I remember seeing the doughnut idea in a recipe for maple glazed doughnuts that I think was in Reagan's recipes from the Baking Circle. I've now put Reagan's recipes in the recipe section, including this one for Vermont Apple Cider Donuts with Maple Glaze.

The mini-frittata idea looks great for portable, on-the-go breakfast or lunch.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by BakerAunt. Reason: update
        cwcdesign
        Participant

Now I just need a mini bundt pan ?

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

I've got one that does 6 mini bundt cakes that we got for $1.00 at a garage sale, I just haven't had an excuse to use it yet. (I'm not sure the person selling it had ever used it.)

My wife is on an ultra-low carb diet this month, so I'm not doing a lot of baking and my cooking repertoire is somewhat restricted, too. (Her target is 20 carbs/day, that's one hot dog bun!) We've been having a lot of steak, not a lot of carbs in steak.

BakerAunt
            Participant

I have a variety of mini-Bundt pans from T.J. Maxx. They are great for freezing very small dessert portions.

RiversideLen
              Participant

That roast chicken in the bundt pan looks interesting. I might give that a try. One thing I wouldn't do with it is to shave corn on it, I'm afraid I would scratch it (besides I have a gadget for that).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.