navlys
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Today I'm baking savory madelines for our French themed wine club event. Of course I have never made them before. The reviews on line are positive but who knows if those are from influencers. I already have two of the pans so I may as well use them. I'm also baking banana bread before the flies start circling my bananas. Big baking day for me!
Makes you appreciate electricity and the things you take for granted everyday! A blip in your life!
Looking good for your granddaughter's future!
I made lamb loin chops for dinner. Interestingly enough the recipe from Epicurious that I pinned a few years back is no longer available to non subscribers. I knew this would happen eventually. I did find a similar recipe which turned out fine. I think I may have written the recipe on a card anyway!
Way to go! Let's hear it for hydroponic tomatoes!!
I'm making shrimp salad sandwiches with a side of fries for hubby!
Ba, cake looks yummy!
It is an interesting story. I had her cookbook at one time. On another note my grandmother would never eat fresh bread .It had to be at least a day old. She lived to 85.
Funny thing , you reminded me that my son (and significant other) gave us a Dash waffle bowl maker 4 years ago for Christmas. I haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking one of these days!!!
Ba love the looks of that pasta! We will have a new Aldi's soon within close proximity! YAY!
I'm making meatballs in a jelly and cocktail sauce for our weekly happy hour. They are not healthy so I don't eat many myself. Bad girl!
That's good to know about the frozen chicken wings. Now I'm curious about frozen chicken breasts.
February 22, 2025 at 9:07 am in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 16, 2025? #45651We are getting a new refrigerator so I have to empty the old one and find some place to put all my frozen food! Anyway I roasted a pork tenderloin with orange sauce to use up the frozen orange juice concentrate. I don't think I'll be replacing the frozen orange juice!
February 22, 2025 at 9:04 am in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 16, 2025? #45649That is great news about your husband! I'm sure you have been stressed out!
I made Sheet-Pan Baked Parmesan Chicken with Asparagus & Potatoes from the Eat Well site. I just dipped the chicken in a little mayo instead of the egg white and flour. It was easy and very good.
-
AuthorPosts