What are you cooking the week of October 27, 2019?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you cooking the week of October 27, 2019?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    chocomouse
    Participant

Dinner tonight was spaghetti squash stuffed with pizza sauce, ground hot Italian sausage, peppers, onions, and mushrooms, topped with cheese. We have plenty of leftovers for another meal or two.

Joan Simpson
      Participant

Tonight we had hot dogs with home fries and I made fresh coleslaw.

RiversideLen
        Participant

Last night I made easy stuffed peppers (sliced a pepper down the middle and popped a frozen meatball in each and baked it). Had it with sauce from my tomatoes, pasta and peas.

Joan Simpson
          Participant

Tonight we had taco salad as usual I rolled mine in a flour tortilla.

BakerAunt
            Participant

To go with leftover stroganoff, I stir-fried a half bag of some fresh vegetables that the store had on sale (broccoli, diagonally sliced carrots, and a couple of snow peas) in a bit of olive oil.

Mike Nolan
              Keymaster

I'm making the 3rd of the 3 pans of lasagna I made a few weeks back.

RiversideLen
                Participant

Tonight I made a hamburger. Had it with oven hash browns, steamed Brussels Sprouts and carrots.

Oh, and some Halloween candy for dessert.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by RiversideLen.
                Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.