What are you Cooking the Week of March 27, 2022?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of March 27, 2022?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

We need to come up with something for supper here, all the leftovers are either gone or too old.

Spread the word
      Joan Simpson
      Participant

We had a breakfast for supper..Bacon,grits and eggs and I had one of the cheese muffins with mine.

BakerAunt
        Participant

For Sunday dinner, my husband cooked boneless pork ribs in the skillet, I roasted sweet potato cubes that had been tossed in olive oil, and we also had microwaved frozen peas.

chocomouse
          Participant

Burgers on the grill, and fries. The snow held off until just as my husband was bringing the burgers inside! I think we are not supposed to get much, but the temp should drop from 40s to 20 or below. Good for sugaring!

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

We had takeout salads.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

We had spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic toast.

Mike Nolan
                Keymaster

I'm making a simple mild meatloaf tonight. No onions, mushrooms or black beans. We'll have salad to go with it.

BakerAunt
                  Participant

To go with leftover pork and microwaved frozen peas on Tuesday, I made freekeh, using the drippings from when my husband cooked the pork, along with water to make up the amount. It came out tasty.

Joan Simpson
                    Participant

We had chargrilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes and green beans.

RiversideLen
                      Participant

I made a pork chop, baked sweet potato and green beans.

chocomouse
                        Participant

Today I prepared a one-pot casserole, with sliced Kielbase, yellow peppers, diced onion, minced garlic, shredded zucchini from last summer, rice, shredded cheddar and mozzarella. It was excellent, but it is pretty heavy, not the healthiest meal.

RiversideLen
                          Participant

I had a leftover pork chop, made gravy from the pan drippings that i saved from yesterday, had it with noodles and broccoli.

Joan Simpson
                            Participant

We had pork chops that I pan fried then made onion gravy and poured over chops then baked in oven awhile,. they were so tender,with that we had rice,buttermilk biscuits and I heated a can of okra,corn & tomatoes.

Joan Simpson
                              Participant

I made chili out of the leftover Philly steak meat it was good but my husband didn't eat any,he had soup from a can.I put the leftover chili in the freezer.

chocomouse
                                Participant

Tomato soup from the freezer and cranberry-orange muffin! My husband had a meatloaf sandwich and chips.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.