What are you cooking the week of July 28, 2019?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you cooking the week of July 28, 2019?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    RiversideLen
    Participant

I made spaghetti with meat sauce.

BakerAunt
      Participant

On Thursday, my husband roasted a turkey breast, and we had it with leftover macaroni and cheese and microwaved fresh green beans from our garden.

BakerAunt
        Participant

Dinner tonight was sliced turkey breast, microwaved green beans from our garden, and sweet corn (the season is here!).

chocomouse
          Participant

We had ground beef patties, corn on the cob from a local farm stand, and the first two zucchinis from our garden. Then we went out to a nearby ice cream stand for soft serve cones. We also have bowls of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries to snack on - the peak of summer.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

Last night we had spaghetti which I had in freezer from a week or so ago with a salad and garlic toast.My husband wasn't to happy but I'll not waste food.

Tonight we are having lima bean soup from left over lima beans from this week which I will add carrot,celery,onion and chicken stock with a couple slices of cooked bacon and left over rice is added in.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.