Too much

Home Forums General Discussions Too much

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    navlys
    Participant

We have finally moved in. Now to find space for the vitamix, food processor, slow cooker, pressure cooker, pasta maker, pizelle maker,electric crepe pan cuisinart stick, breville smart oven, kitchen aide mixer..,Ahhhh!!!

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

I sympathize Navlys. We redid our kitchen completely, and I'm still trying to figure out how everything will fit. I have to store some items that I don't use as much in the apt. kitchen over the garage, which means going outside to get to them. Give yourself time. You will find yourself re-arranging as you go. I still need to re-do the utility cabinet organization, as well as the cabinet over the refrigerator.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

Something I read in a book on getting organized was this: If you're at all on the fence about whether you need something close at hand (and if you have space you can dedicate to the task for a few weeks), put it on a table in another room and see if you need it over a period of time, preferably a month or longer.

If you don't find you need it during that time period, then it can go in secondary storage areas or in the 'get rid of' pile. (Obvious exceptions are things that are seasonal needs, like a Santa cake pan.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.