Jozy’s chocolate chip cookie recipe

Home Forums General Discussions Jozy’s chocolate chip cookie recipe

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    navlys
    Participant

I thought Jozy's recipe would be on this site, but I can't find it. Her recipe resulted in a "sandie-like" cc cookie which I liked.

Administrator's Note: I moved this thread over to the 'general discussions' category.

Spread the word
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by htfoot.
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Hi, Navlys,
        See if this is the one. Cwalde mentions that Jozy sent it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by BakerAunt. Reason: corrected spelling error
        cwcdesign
        Participant

I sent Jozy the link to this post in hopes that she might join the conversation

navlys
          Participant

Thanks Bakeraunt but That is not the" Jozy" recipe I was looking for. However that recipe looks interesting.

BakerAunt
            Participant

OK, here is one more with Jozy's name indicated:

If that is not it, then let's hope that Jozy will enter the conversation.

cwcdesign
              Participant

I heard from Jozy and she had emailed Mike to get help and for some reason his email didn't work for her, so I wrote Mike and copied her. She's read the posts and hopefully will be logging in soon with Mike's help.

Mike Nolan
                Keymaster

I think she's trying to get in, I'm not sure if she's been successful or is having problems.

WordPress is usually pretty easy to get signed in to, but anti-spammer features can get in the way.

navlys
                  Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.