Happy Easter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kimbob
    Participant

Have a happy holiday! No lamb or ham today. Going the easy route and making crab stuffed shrimp. Yesterday baked italian bread, lemon bars, and a cheesecake. Our friend is coming over and last time we saw her was last Easter! We’re all vaccinated. It’ll be a fun day. Enjoy Easter!

Spread the word
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •   
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BakerAunt
    Participant

My husband wanted turkey, and I like turkey as well, so that is what we will have. He will roast the turkey, and I will make mashed potatoes and gravy. We will have microwaved broccoli. Dessert will be one bunny cakelet apiece from the ones I baked yesterday. I hope to make a thick glaze that will hold some colored sprinkles to decorate them.

Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

I am doing a small pre-sliced ham today. Well, I’ll heat a few slices for me, my wife prefers hers without being marinated and baked.

Probably some potatoes au gratin, too.

Somehow I don’t think crab stuffed shrimp (they must be big ones) is the ‘easy’ route, though.

chocomouse
    Participant

Leftover pasta and salad here.

cwcdesign
    Participant

We had artichokes with ranch dressing for dinner – they were big.

Joan Simpson
    Participant

Happy Easter to everyone.

kimbob
    Participant

Just getting around to reading the site–been busy. Crab stuffed shrimp is incredibly easy and delicious Even you could do it, Mike. 😏 no judgement

Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Since I’m mildly allergic to shrimp, I doubt I’ll be making crab-stuffed shrimp.

kimbob
    Participant

I thank God that my husband and I have no allergies to any food. A lot more to choose from and to be adventurous.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.