Happy Birthday Mike Nolan!

Home Forums Member News Happy Birthday Mike Nolan!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Mike mentioned his birthday in the baking thread, but the founder of Nebraska Kitchen, who keeps the site running smoothly, deserves his own thread.

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Spread the word
      S_Wirth
      Participant

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Mike!

I always feel better each year when you get to be as old as I am, =)!

RiversideLen
        Participant

Happy Birthday Mike!

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

We went out for dinner last night on my birthday, because one of the things you really can't do at home is prime rib, especially since my wife doesn't care for it. (She had a filet.) And of course the Texas chocolate sheet was good, even if a bit top-heavy because of the amount of frosting.

Denise
            Participant

Happy (Belated) Birthday Mike!!

I don't post very often but do read almost daily. I wanted to make sure I wished you a Happy Birthday and to say thank you for all you do! Your Texas Sheet Cake sounds wonderful and it's on my list of recipes to try one of these days... 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Denise.
              Joan Simpson
              Participant

Happy Birthday Mike we appreciate all you do on this site,may you have a wonderful year!

Italiancook
                Participant

Happy Birthday, Mike! Because of you, I know where to buy bulk cream of tartar. I use it often with baking soda in place of baking powder for medical reasons. Because of you, I have a marble (I think) pastry board that I love. Maybe it's granite. I just know it works great. Because of you, I now bake and greatly enjoy artichoke pizza. So thanks, Mike, for all you do for this site!

KIDPIZZA
                  Participant

GOOD MORNING MIKE:
                    I would like to wish you my belated "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" greetings to you.

Enjoy the rest of the day my friend.

~KIDPIZZA...CASS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.